Intermediate Partnership Representative and Administrator
Logistics & Administration
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to qualify their potential.
- Coordinate partnerships effort with marketing, partnership management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Participate in contract bids and responses to requests for proposals as required
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective partners.
- Use CRM (Salesforce) and other tools to share all sales information
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Plan and organize personal partnerships strategies by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Gather data from numerous sources weekly and complete standardized partnerships reports. Analyze and report back on key performance indicators (KPI), offer insights to better said reports if needed.
- Keep abreast of all in-house efforts and activities, new partners, new features, in every field.
- Participate in weekly/monthly meetings to report partnership activities and progress
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities by reading pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
Partnerships and Relationships
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Make cold calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Resolve customer and partner problems and complaints.
- Energetic, team player, motivated and a true people person
- One to two years in sales with a strong interest in a sales career
- Experienced in Google Services and Microsoft Office – with a focus on Excel // providing any accreditation is a plus
- Bilingualism (English and French) both verbal and written forms
- Strong organizational skills with examples provided during interview
- Can work 40+ hours per week or during weekend if needed
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at multiple tasks that are detail oriented in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and proactivity
- Willing to wear a number of hats (as we all do)
Base salary with commission